Friday, December 08, 2006

Need that job? Just send this one back

Dear Mr. xyz,

Thank you for your letter of February 17th. After careful
consideration I regret to inform you that I am unable to
accept your refusal to offer me employment with your company.


This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an
unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a
varied and promising field of candidates it is impossible
for me to accept all refusals.



Despite your company's outstanding qualifications and
previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that
your rejection does not meet my needs at this time.
Therefore I will initiate employment with your firm
immediately following graduation. I look forward to seeing
you then.

Sincerely,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home