Friday, November 10, 2006

Bush is my Bitch - Travis Simmons Live Standup Comedy Funny

Short version - Political Comedy, a lot of people have been afraid to do political jokes, many are just starting to do it, I never stopped. Here are two Enron and Bush is my Bitch two very funny bits! If you are felling me, leave a comment Short version - Political Comedy, a lot of people have been afraid to do political jokes, many are just starting to do it, I never stopped. Here are two Enron and Bush is my Bitch two very funny bits! If you are felling me, leave a comment that simply says,"Bush is my Bitch!"
So click laugh, and please leave a comment and rate this video. I want to know what the people around the world think. the go and listen to "The "N" Word in Music" or "Birth Control for Men"
Thanks Travis



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home